Business Development Manager (LT) – Irving, TX
All Medical Personnel’s Locum Tenens division is hiring for a Business Development Manager to join our growing team. All Medical Personnel places physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants nationwide in both out-patient and in-patient settings. We are looking to add to our business development team immediately and if you are looking for a home with a career path where you will be recognized for your accomplishments through awards, rewards, and compensation then we are the place for you!
The Business Development Manager is responsible for acquiring new clients in need of Locum Tenens physicians. The Business Development Manager is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing new clients. All Medical Personnel’s client list extends from local medical offices and regional hospitals to Fortune 500 organizations.
We offer an outstanding array of benefits with a very aggressive base + commission structure.
• Increasing revenue to reach division sales goals
• Providing exemplary customer service to ensure client retention
• Working closely with management to devise marketing and recruiting strategies.
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities and screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals
• Coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• 1+ year’s solid applicable healthcare sales experience
• Persuasive and influential verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent negotiation and closing skills
• Motivation for sales
• High energy level
• Motivation to stay up to date with industry knowledge and market that to clients
• Excellent computer skills to add and update internal client database information (Proficiency in Excel is highly beneficial)
• Thorough understanding of team financial data, commissions, as well as, computing profit margins
• Ability to work in a team environment, as well as, as an individual
• Ability to handle constructive criticism, as well as, give it to other team members to help them succeed
• High level of professionalism
We are located in Irving, TX near the airport and are looking for local candidates only.