Corporate Support Service Associate – Irving, TX
All Medical Personnel is looking for a Corporate Support Service Associate to add to their growing team. This Associate will mainly assist our Physician Staffing division with production with certain administrative and technical duties and responsibilities related to clients, process, and vendors.
If you are looking for a home with a career path, where you will be recognized for your accomplishments through awards, rewards, and compensation, then we are the place for you!
• Working within our database creating jobs
• Creating assignments/orders in our E-Req system
• Responsible for keeping anniversaries and birthdates up to date
• Attaching schedules
• Working new orders from various clients
• Creating and sending confirmation letters and contracts
• Working closely with internal team members to coordinate assignments, provide information on strict deadlines, and hit monthly goals
• Providing reports on employees, clients, and other data as necessary
• High School or equivalent education
• 1-2 years applicable experience
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Professional phone skills
• Professionalism in written and oral communication
• Professional appearance
• Ability to organize and prioritize a high volume of work
• Attention to detail; high level of accuracy
• Problem solving skills
• Customer-service driven attitude
We are located in Irving, TX near the airport and are looking for local candidates only.