All Medical Personnel is looking for a Credentialing Coordinator to add to their growing team. This role is a hybrid customer service/administrative position that reports to the Risk Manager of our Physician Staffing or Locum Tenens group. This position requires someone who is customer service focused, enjoys a task-driven workload, and can keep accurate up-to-date files.
If you are looking for a home with a career path, where you will be recognized for your accomplishments through awards, rewards, and career advancement then we are the place for you!
• Answer and route calls coming into the main line, along with other coordinators on the team
• Coordinate and maintains the credentialing, re-credentialing and reappointment applications for the healthcare professionals and clients
• Assist healthcare professionals with the application process by pre-filling all the credentialing packets, and sends timely and thorough communication to internal and external customers throughout process.
• Review incoming healthcare professional credentialing application packets and supporting documentation for completeness and accuracy and record and upload in the system
• Provides follow up with healthcare professionals regarding missing credentialing application packet items/information and supporting documents
• Escalate non-responsive healthcare professionals to their recruiters for follow up
• Assist healthcare professionals obtain dispensing licenses as required by the client
• Add new healthcare professional and supporting documentation to client VMS systems on request by account manager
• Initiate criminal background checks and database searches as required by client
• Arrange drug and health screenings for healthcare professionals as required by the client
• Assist the Risk Manager, recruiting and account management team with other miscellaneous projects as needed such as supervising/collaborating agreements.
• Must have strong oral and communication skills.
• Must be able to work quickly, efficiently, and persistently all within a professional manner.
• Must be able to think outside the box.
• Needs to be able to offer assistance to the Quality Coordinators and Referencing Team if requested
• High School Diploma required
• BA/BS Degree preferred
• Experience working in a professional environment
• Well organized for prioritization of responsibilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently in a high pressure sales environment
• Ability to work with and/or collaborate effectively with upper management on a daily basis
• Strong relationship building skills
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• Ability to complete tasks quickly and accurately within tight timelines
• MS Office skills required
We are located in Irving, TX near the airport and are looking for local candidates only.