Account Manager / Locum Tenens
Website All Medical Personnel, Inc.
We Help You Help People
All Medical Personnel’s Locum Tenens division is seeking a talented Account Manager to represent our organization and join our successful team! All Medical Personnel’s client list extends from local medical offices and regional hospitals to Fortune 500 organizations and this group works to place physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants nationwide in both out-patient and in-patient settings. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, gives great customer service, and can work in a fast-paced environment!
The Account Manager is responsible for being a consultative partner to our established clients, matching candidates with Locum Tenens opportunities, and negotiating the financial terms of agreements. This position requires someone with some experience in phone sales, healthcare staffing, and/or contract negotiation. Fast track opportunity to hire, develop, and promote!
We offer a full benefit package including health, dental, vision, 401k, STD, LTD, holiday pay, vacation pay and life insurance.
- Interview and screen providers sourced by recruiting team to determine their skill set and individual characteristics to assess placement opportunities and arrange interviews for physicians/clients
- Negotiate assignment terms with clients and physicians and solidify assignments
- Ensures completeness of assignment related tasks including travel, housing, payroll, licensing and credentialing, privileging, etc
- Establish and maintain communication and rapport with providers and/or clients to encourage a long-term working relationship
- Maintain documentation of providers work history, testing, absences, and work order information in the database
- Perform quality calls to candidates providing coaching and mentoring to ensure the successful completion of the assigned position
- Provide management and professional advice to prospective, current assignment and direct hire candidates and document reasons for termination or necessary professional advice
- Maintain accurate and current information, as well as, any related documents for all current and targeted potential clients
- Provide potential leads to sales personnel
- Maintain minimum standard performance measures including weekly activity requirements for connects, interviews and leads, as well as established monetary productivity requirements
- Negotiate pay rates to maintain GM%
- Manage house accounts for growth of revenue
- Ensure company policy, as well as, federal and state employment law compliance
- Exhibit core values of respect, responsibility, honesty and integrity in all working relationships with clients, candidates, vendors and coworkers.
- Working with Operations to make sure all files are complete, also ensures completeness of tasks
- Upholding contracts that are set in place by BDM and take control post hand off from BDM
- Consultative selling
- Contract negotiation
- Phone sales
- Scheduling, Healthcare staffing or other staffing agency work history
- Persuasive and influential verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Professionalism and punctuality
- Thorough understanding of team financial data, commissions, as well as, computing profit margins
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as, individually
- Meeting all Key Performance Indicators within assigned clients
- Excellent technology skills with Database and Excel – document all activity
- Ability to multi-task and manage the “changing tide” and ability to offer alternative options
- Ability to negotiate between client and provider – closing negotiations
- Attention to details
- Comfortable sourcing, recruiting and screening candidates
- Good at researching clients profile and understanding geography
- Leader of the team with great internal communication skills to drive final results
- Tough minded and solution oriented
- On call 2 weeks out of each Quarter
- Ability to keep calm under high pressure situations
- Maintain consistent and strong communication with provider and client
- Proactive in dealing with HR issues
- Likes to solve complex problems and approaches them with creative ideas
- Excellent follow-up and maintenance of process flow
We are located in Irving, TX near the airport and are looking for local candidates only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.allmedstaffing.com/our-company/careers/apply.html →