Business Development Manager / HCS
Website All Medical Personnel, Inc.
We Help You Help People
All Medical Personnel’s Healthcare Staffing division is hiring for a Business Development Manager to join our growing team. We are searching for a dynamic team member to generate sales by promoting our company to increase revenue and achieve performance metrics. All Medical Personnel prides itself on their base salary, attractive commission plan and benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, vacation, and a “best in class” work environment.
We are looking to add to our Business Development team immediately and if you are looking for a home with a career path where you will be recognized for your accomplishments through awards, rewards, and compensation, then we are the place for you!
- Managing sales and marketing efforts to sell healthcare staffing services to fulfill capital needs for companies throughout the US
- Achieve and exceed expectations within a metrics driven sales environment
- Sell contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire positions within the Healthcare industry
- Create and execute strategies to gain account intelligence and develop business with new and existing clients; expand current and identify new opportunities for business
- Generate sales leads, cold-call prospective clients and set client meetings and perform outbound sales presentations
- Create a pipeline within established verticals and forecast business results
- Cold calling (via phone) on businesses
- Attend Health Care networking events/activities
- Travel to customer and prospect sites as needed
- Understand client business and provide proactive workforce planning
- Collaborate with teammates to cross-sell other lines of business
- Sell, negotiate, communicate and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- 1 -3 solid years of solid Business Development experience, business to business sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/Military experience strongly preferred but not required
- Up to 30% travel to BDM region
- Skilled communicator (verbal and written)
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer focused
We are located in Irving, TX near the airport and are looking for local candidates only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.allmedstaffing.com/our-company/careers/apply.html →