Recruiting Consultant / HCS
Website All Medical Personnel, Inc.
We Help You Help People
All Medical Personnel’s Healthcare Staffing division is looking for a Recruiting Consultant to join our growing team. All Medical Personnel places a wide range of clinical and low-level clinical professionals nationwide in both outpatient and in-patient settings. We are looking to add to our recruiting team immediately and if you are assertive, money-motivated and looking to be a part of a growing team, we want to talk to you! Those that succeed in this environment are solution-oriented and open to feedback.
The Recruiting Consultant will be responsible for sourcing and identifying qualified candidates for our client base across the U.S. We staff both long term, short-term, and direct hire assignments.
This is a salary + commission position with full benefits. Starting salary will depend on level of experience.
- Manages inquiries regarding placement opportunities
- Negotiates the recruitment of candidates for placement with new and existing clients
- Responsible for placement(location) of providers into client’s medical facility by matching skill level, licenses, preferences, credentials, professional certifications and designations as applicable per state and federal regulations
- Maintain database regarding status of potential candidates
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport
- Meets all production goals set by management
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Improves organization by recommending new internal policies and practices
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- High School Diploma
- 1-2+ years recruiting or applicable experience
- Familiarity with metrics/sales driven environment
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as, self-manage
- Ability to make high outbound dials and manage email and job postings
- Ability to handle high stress situations
- No travel required, all inside sales
We are located in Irving, TX near the airport and are looking for local candidates only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.allmedstaffing.com/our-company/careers/apply.html →