IT User Support & Infrastructure
Website All Medical Personnel, Inc.
We Help You Help People
All Medical Personnel’s Information Technology division is hiring for an IT Administrator to join our growing team. All Medical Personnel places a wide range of clinical and non-clinical healthcare professionals nationwide in both out-patient and in-patient settings. We are growing fast and looking to add support to our internal user and software support team immediately.
If you are looking for a professional home with a career path where you will be recognized for your accomplishments through awards, rewards, and career growth then we are the place for you!
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, network hardware and software, Internet, and intranet systems, ensure network connectivity throughout the company’s LAN/WAN & Wireless infrastructure is on par with technical considerations, and monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Analyze the current network structure and submit quarterly comprehensive reports to executive team on how to make the network more efficient
- Engage in regular network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Administer servers, SAN, desktop & laptop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, smartphones, video equipment, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Azure and AWS Cloud Services
- Software support includes:
- Active Directory Services
- SQL Server 2008 – 2016
- SharePoint 2010 – 2016
- IIS 2008 – 2016
- Hyper V Server 2012 R2 – 2016
- Windows Server 2008 – 2016
- CCNA certificate required)
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field required
- 2+ years’ successful network troubleshooting experience
- Must be able to complete complex projects with minimal to no supervision
- Proven experience managing a large and complex network
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms to end users and provide excellent customer service, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Possess effective prioritization and project management skills
- Research, understand, participate and contribute to the goals and mission of the IT Department and the company as a whole
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team as well as independently
We are located in Hollywood, FL, near Ft. Lauderdale, and are looking for local candidates only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.allmedstaffing.com/our-company/careers/apply.html →